Mechanical Project Engineer
As a Mechanical Project Engineer for Innoveyance, you will have the opportunity to work with a close-knit team of technical professionals that design, fabricate, install and support our systems throughout the world.
Our professional engineers have great problem-solving skills and are quick to accept a challenge. As part of our continuous improvement team, you will be empowered to thoroughly think through situations and create great solutions. You will also have the opportunity to directly interface with our customers as you demonstrate and train them to properly operate our state-of-the-art systems.
- Four-year degree in Mechanical Engineering required
- Proficiency with SolidWorks 3D modelling Primary, AutoCAD (current versions) Secondary
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Possess basic industrial, electrical, control and mechanical aptitude
- Familiarity with material handling equipment and processes used in the corrugated and can industry is a plus
- Project and solution-oriented
- Possess and apply skill and ability to read mechanical and electrical blueprints and schematics
- Demonstrate creativity, honesty and customer focus
- Lean / Six Sigma experience is a plus
- Familiarity with Epicor or other ERP systems is a plus
- Familiarity with ProNest or other Laser nesting software
If you have that special mechanical/electrical ability and reasoning power, work well in a team environment and love to travel, this is an opportunity you need to know more about!
This description is intended to provide a general statement as to the normal duties and responsibilities of the job and is not intended to be all-inclusive of the duties and responsibilities of this position.
Education & Training: 4 Year Degree Required
Two brand leaders, C&M Conveyor + Ohio Blow Pipe, have come together to deliver the corrugated industry’s most dependable, comprehensive custom-engineered solutions in material handling automation and waste collection.
Cleveland, OH 44108
4598 State Road 37
Mitchell, IN 47446
© 2022 Innoveyance. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Statement