As a Mechanical Project Engineer for Innoveyance, you will have the opportunity to work with a close-knit team of technical professionals that design, fabricate, install and support our systems throughout the world.
Our professional installation technicians have great problem-solving skills and are quick to accept a challenge. As part of our continuous improvement team, you’ll be empowered to thoroughly think through problems and create great solutions. You’ll also have the opportunity to directly interface with our customers as you demonstrate and train them to properly operate our state-of-the-art material handling systems.
- Must be proficient in Allen Bradley PLC programming, set-up and troubleshooting; minimum of 2-year degree in PLC programming preferred
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Must be a good communicator
- Possess your own tools
- Must demonstrate proficiency in reading and writing ladder logic, ladder diagrams, including being able to trace through drawings, wiring numbers and cross-referencing
- Familiarity with material handling systems design (or equivalent) preferred
- Possess and apply basic knowledge of automated control systems
- Must be able to read mechanical blueprints, electrical schematics and circuit drawings and use them to troubleshoot/find problems and have basic industrial electrical, control, and mechanical aptitude
- Must be able to troubleshoot electrical controls and circuits using a voltmeter and a methodical logical approach as well
- Must be able to perform live voltage test of electrical control circuits using voltmeter
- Must have trouble shooting ability such as finding shorts (dead short, stuck contacts, indications and causes)
If you have that special mechanical ability and reasoning power, work well in a close team environment and love to travel, this is an opportunity you need to know more about!
This description is intended to provide a general statement as to the normal duties and responsibilities of the job and is not intended to be all inclusive of the duties and responsibilities of this position.
Location: May vary
Education & Training: 2 Year Degree Preferred
Two brand leaders, C&M Conveyor + Ohio Blow Pipe, have come together to deliver the corrugated industry’s most dependable, comprehensive custom-engineered solutions in material handling automation and waste collection.
Cleveland, OH 44108
4598 State Road 37
Mitchell, IN 47446
© 2022 Innoveyance. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Statement