As an Installation Mechanic for Innoveyance, you will have the opportunity to work with a close-knit team of technical professionals that install our advanced material handling systems throughout the world. It’s a fast-paced environment in which to work and there will be tight deadlines to complete installation assignments.
Our professional installation mechanics have great problem-solving skills and are quick to accept a challenge. As part of our continuous improvement team, you’ll be empowered to thoroughly think through problems and create great solutions. You’ll also have the opportunity to directly interface with our customers as you demonstrate and train them to properly operate our state-of-the-art material handling systems.
- Familiarity with material handling systems design (or equivalent) preferred
- Knowledge of machining, welding and metal working equipment
- Proficiency in reading tape measures and other measuring devices
- Proficiency in basic mathematics (fractions, decimals, conversions, etc.)
- Working knowledge of the various types/forms of steel
- Skill and ability to use hand electric/pneumatic tools
- Skill and ability to read mechanical blueprints
- Possess and apply knowledge of basic mechanical skills in various operations
- Possess and apply knowledge of basic electrical concepts/simple wiring
- Possess and apply knowledge of basic plumbing/flexible air lines/bending conduit
- Willingness to work long hours
- Ability to work well with others
- Willingness to learn with on-the-job training provided
If you have that special mechanical ability and reasoning power, work well in a close team environment and love to travel, this is an opportunity you need to know more about!
This description is intended to provide a general statement as to the normal duties and responsibilities of the job and is not intended to be all inclusive of the duties and responsibilities of this position.
Location: May vary
Education & Training: Degree Not Required
Two brand leaders, C&M Conveyor + Ohio Blow Pipe, have come together to deliver the corrugated industry’s most dependable, comprehensive custom-engineered solutions in material handling automation and waste collection.
Cleveland, OH 44108
4598 State Road 37
Mitchell, IN 47446
© 2022 Innoveyance. All Rights Reserved. Privacy Statement