This unit is also used for palletizing applications and transfer of product onto protective base sheets (requires optional Sheet Clamp). Overstroke is available as an option to ensure that the product is fully transferred onto a parallel conveyor. This unit is an integral part of a Non-Power (NP), Power Live (PLR), or Power Accumulating (PARC) Roller Conveyor.
Transfer Head: 4” high x 15” long with 1/2” Steel Sideplates and Structural Angle Cross-Bars driven by two (2) #60 Chains connected to a common 1-1/2” dia. shaft mounted in precision pillow block bearings.
- Head rides in Structural Steel Guide with two (2) idler bearings and one (1) Support Wheel per side.
- Optional “Wiper Strip” available for sheet transfer applications.
- Optional Head Extensions of 12” and 48” available for more contact and stability against load.
Drive: 1 HP totally enclosed industrial rated 1750 rpm motor mounted to an in-line reducer for the speed reduction as specified. Drive motor with in-line reducer is grease-filled and maintenance-free for a 2-year period. Drive Package is located within and under the device.
- Rotary Limit Switch with #40 Chain & Sprocket connection to the Drive Shaft provide adjustable Forward and Rear Head positions.
Preassembly: Unit is wired and (when applicable) plumbed to a junction box at the factory.
- Roller Brake is mounted and plumbed (when applicable) at the factory.