|Standard widths Available (inches)
|Speeds Available (FPM)
- 5” x 6.7# structural channel with 1/4” x 2-1/2” “drop-in” roller support bar.
- Structural load rating is 3,000 lbs. per foot.
Load Carrying Rollers:
- 2-1/2” O.D. x 10 Ga. wall “drop-in” style.
- Counter-bored to accept a grease-packed Teflon sealed bearing (lubricant is waterproof and high temperature) having twelve hardened ball bearings.
- Rollers supported by a “captivated” 11/16” hex shaft.
- Load rating is 750 lbs. per roller.
Pressure & Return Rollers:
- 2-1/2” O.D. x 10 Ga. wall “spring retained.”
- Counter-bored to accept a grease-packed bearing supported by a 5/8 ” hex shaft.
- Pressure rollers are located alternately between load carrying rollers (approx 6”).
- Return Rollers are supported at each support leg.
- 2” x 2” x 1/4” Structural Angle Weldment with 6” dia. air mounts.
- Racks are vertically adjustable for increased or decreased drive against load carrying rollers.
- Universal pressure rollers frame permits easy field conversion from standard power to accumulating conveyor.
- Full-width weldment, which is free standing and supports the conveyor at each midsection joint (except drives & take-ups).
- Each leg has an angle brave weldment, which accepts the two sideframes when bolted on the side and bottom to literally lock conveyor section in place and makes it part of the leg weldment. This design provides the maximum in longitudinal rigidity.
- 15” wide Nylock cord woven with PVC face providing 120 lbs. per inch of width tensile strength.
- Belts are available (upon request) cut to length and prelaced with clippard lacing.
- Floor-mounted assemblies with adjustable upper limits to provide positive contact with the load-carrying roller to prevent coast.
- Available in lengths of 10” and 34” and include 6” diameter Air Mount.
- 12” TOR minimum with leg extensions available for other heights required.
- System voltage is 230/460 volt, 3 phase, 60 hertz with 115-volt AC or 24-volt DC control voltage. Other voltages available upon request.
“Drop-In” Rollers: Eliminates pinching hazards and provides maintenance access to drive and controls.
End Guards: Safety guards are provided at the ends of drive or take-up sections, which are exposed to cover moving drive components.
Drive Motor Disconnects: Three-phase switches provided for all drive motors, which conform to the maintenance “lock-out/tag-out” requirements.
Internal Photo Eyes: All photo eyes are mounted underneath the conveyor to eliminate tripping hazards and protect them from damage.
Normally Off Controls: Drive motor is energized only when material is present on the conveyor which reduces unwanted wear on the conveyor and provides energy conservation for the end user.
Crosswalks: Employee crossover is provided with “drop-in” crosswalks. These units simply replace a roller and can be easily added or moved when required.
Zero Energy Compliance: Electrical and pneumatic disconnects at the control panel allow system to be totally disabled including the exhaust of trapped air in the system.
OSHA Regulation #29CFR1910.147.
Installation Materials (optional): Engineered conduit layouts and prelabeled wire bundles allow installation downtime to be minimized.
Chain-Assist Rollers (optional): Chain-driven rollers are provided at the ends of drives and/or take-up sections when drive is required to the end rollers.
Roller Surfacing (optional): Load carrying rollers can be “knurled” to provide additional drive-in pallet applications.