- In-floor kickers allow floor level traffic when not in use. They raise and extend out of the floor for kicking rolls from track.
- Roll preparation station allows for the roll to be stripped of wrapping and prepared for loading into the unwinds.
- Lift and square stations can be inserted in the system as shown in chucking area, or outside the chucking area along the track length.
- The roll positioning ramps are used to assist in placing a roll onto the track and come in many different styles.
- The roll orientation turntables are used to rotate the rolls for delivery to the unwind and to correctly deliver the rolls in the required unwind orientation for the unwind operation.